Please read the conditions of use carefully before entering DesignerGlasses.co.uk Web site. By entering our Web site, you are deemed to have accepted our conditions of use including the Disclaimers which are set out below.
Conditions of use
1. This Web site is owned and operated by DesignerGlasses.co.uk. All business-to-consumer activities of DesignerGlasses.co.uk are conducted by DesignerGlasses.co.uk. Responsibility for liability, however arising, in relation to this website rests solely and exclusively with DesignerGlasses.co.uk, and any reference to "we" or "our" shall be construed accordingly.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web site are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom, EU, Japan, Korea, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. DesignerGlasses.co.uk makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
3. Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, DesignerGlasses.co.uk does not warrant (either expressly or implicitly) that the function, operation or accessibility of this Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a condition to become a visitor to, and a user of this Web site, you agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. DesignerGlasses.co.uk shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this site.
4. We have made every effort to display the products featured on DesignerGlasses.co.uk as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of your particular computer monitor, will greatly affect the colours you actually see on the screen. DesignerGlasses.co.uk cannot be held responsible for the limitations of technology and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour, texture, or detail of actual merchandise will be accurate.
5. We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, we make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. There may be occasions when some of the information featured on DesignerGlasses.co.uk may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise for any inconvenience which this might cause. We reserve the right to amend errors, make changes to our Web site, or to update product information at any time without prior notice and without there being any liability on our part. To the fullest extent permitted by law, DesignerGlasses.co.uk disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied.
6. DesignerGlasses.co.uk shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage of any kind (whether or not we ought reasonably to have known of or had been advised of the possibility of the same) which may arise from the use of this website or any of the materials or information contained in it.
7. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8. All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks and copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by DesignerGlasses.co.uk for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
The following policies are intended to protect your privacy and ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner. As we continue to develop our website and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we provide, our policies will continue to evolve. DesignerGlasses.co.uk will use any personal information collected from this website (www.designerglasses.co.uk) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details on the UK Data Protection Act can be found at the website of The Office of the Data Protection Commissioner. DesignerGlasses.co.uk has taken appropriate measures to keep secure any personal information given by users of this site
Credit Card Safety
10. Ordering with DesignerGlasses.co.uk is guaranteed to be safe and secure. Financial information (credit card numbers,etc.) is directly processed through WorldPay. Neither DesignerGlasses.co.uk nor any other third party will have access to this information. Your credit card information is never reused except to issue refunds.
11. Ordering with DesignerGlasses.co.uk is guaranteed to be safe and secure. Financial information (credit card numbers etc.) is directly processed through WorldPay. Neither DesignerGlasses.co.uk nor any other third party will have access to this information. Your credit card information is never reused except to issue refunds.
In most cases we can offer next day delivery for products in stock otherwise please wait 5-7 days.
Frames get discontinued on a daily basis but we try our best to to keep up to date with it. Some products can be out of stock 4-8 weeks, varies from manufacturer and demand of product. Please call 0800 731 8118 to find out availability before ordering.
12. DesignerGlasses.co.uk only sells top quality products. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. We will be glad to make any exchange or credit your credit card account for any item(s) that are not completely satisfactory. The item(s) must be returned to DesignerGlasses.co.uk, unpacked (contact lenses), in perfect condition within 7 days of shipping date. Customers are responsible for any custom duties and taxes imposed on International orders. To help us process returns as quickly and accurately as possible, please call our customer services team on our freephone telephone number 0800 731 8118 for advice before returning any goods. Please also return a copy of our delivery note or invoice with the goods with an explanation of why goods are being returned. A £10 administration fee will be charged on all returns.
13. If a frame exchange in agreed and customers send the frame that they had originally purchased back to us, there will be an extra charge only if the lenses do not fit into the new frame as new lenses will have to glazed. Customers are required to contact us for further enquires and for confirmation on extra charges. A £10 administration fee will be charged on all exchanges.
14. From time to time, certain cybersquatters or other unauthorised persons may register in bad faith a confusingly similar domain name with the deliberate intention of taking unfair advantage of DesignerGlasses.co.uk reputation and goodwill.
15. DesignerGlasses.co.uk website address on the Internet is www.DesignerGlasses.co.uk. Any other domain name that appears to represent itself as being DesignerGlasses.co.uk website is not in any way related to us and represents an unlawful infringement of our rights, reputation and goodwill. We are not responsible and cannot be held liable to any person for the contents of, or anything related to these other unlawful websites which purport to represent DesignerGlasses.co.uk.