Returns and Refunds
At Designer Glasses, we are committed to supplying high quality eyewear products and want our customers to be fully satisfied with their order but understand that occasionally issues may occur.
In the unlikely event that a product received is unsuitable, considered unsatisfactory or has a fault, we will be glad to make an exchange or refund.
Returns and Exchange policy
- To help us process returns as quickly and accurately as possible, please call our customer services team on our freephone telephone number + 44 (0)800 731 8118 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for advice as well as confirmation of any extra charges that may apply before returning any goods.
- The item(s) must be returned to Designer Glasses in perfect, unworn condition within 7 days of the order despatch date for all UK orders and 14 days for international orders.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all return items reach us in a saleable condition AND to cover return postage and insurance costs. We do not accept liability for any goods that are damaged or lost in transit during the return process.
- There is an administration charge of £10 per product for any non prescription purchases and £25 per product for prescription purchases that are returned through no fault of Designer Glasses or the manufacturer. NOTE: If a return is made as a result of an Incorrect Prescription entered by the Customer at the time of ordering, a minimum charge of £35 (Depending on Lens index) will be applied in order to reglaze the frames to the correct Prescription.
- For items with Free prescription lenses, we will refund the price paid for the frame minus a £25 administration charge.
- For items with prescription lenses that have an additional cost, we cannot refund the cost of the lenses, as this is a bespoke item. We will therefore refund the price paid for the frame minus a £25 administration charge and the cost of the lenses.
- Please also return a copy of the order delivery note or invoice with all goods with a clear explanation as to why goods are being returned.
- If a frame exchange has been agreed, there will be an extra charge if the lenses do not fit into the new frame as new lenses will have to glazed.
- All goods must be returned in original packaging or other suitable protective packaging to avoid items being damaged during the return process. A secure ‘signed for’ service such as Royal Mail Signed Delivery must be used and goods returned with any accessories (eg. Cloths, cases etc.) that may have been supplied and all authenticity tags/manufacturer seals still attached to:
4A Joyce Dawson Way
London SE28 8RA
- For exchanges, we will contact or advise you of any payment for return postage for goods.
- All refunds will be credited back via the original method of payment.
- Certain bespoke items including prescription eyewear may not be exchanged. Please ensure that you contact us for clarification before returning any goods.
- You must notify us within 7 days of receiving your goods if there is a fault or damage to your product(s).
- All return items are checked by Designer Glasses. Return postage fees will only be refunded if items are faulty or if there has been a mistake in the facilitation of the order by Designer Glasses.
NOTE: Damage which becomes evident after 7 days of despatch or mistreatment of goods by the customer is not the responsibility of Designer Glasses, and the company is not responsible for any claims.
All our products are guaranteed by respective manufacturer's warranties, however the guarantee does not cover wear and tear or mistreatment. Furthermore, scratches on lenses are also not covered under any warranty.
If you have any queries regarding our return policy then please contact us on + 44 (0)800 731 8118 or email: email@example.com